Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Okay so I'm 15 and I haven't had my first kiss yet, I like this guy but I don't wanna start talking to him because I know he's gonna wanna kiss and I wanna kiss him too, but I'm scared that I won't know how or that I'll look like an idiot if I back out because I'm scared or that I'll be a bad kisser, Helppp!

ok tip #1 BREATH! lol Its all gonna be ok, i promise. Trust me,
my first kiss wasnt until i was 15 either! I got my first boyfriend, we were texting one night and he told me he had a surprise for me the next day at school. I knew that it was gonna
be a kiss. I was freaking out, nervous, but excited! I was worried about the same as you, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING! Good thing is, he will take the lead. And no ones born knowing how to kiss. Everyone has to learn. Also, nobody has the same kissing technique, so there is no "wrong" way. Its not really something you learn, in the moment just go with the flow, and youl be just fine! I promise (: good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment