Friday, June 17, 2011

A little about my life..

You guys let me into your personal lives, so why not let ya into mine? (: My summer has overall been amazing! I have a wonderful boyfried that i spend alot of my time with, a wonderful family, and wonderful friends. Lets talk about the word "friend" for a second..how many of us know for sure, without a doubt in our minds, who our TRUE friends are? I thought i did, but i was wrong. I was fooled for 6+ years by one of my friends. Long story short she backstabbed me. Wasnt there for me, and then put me down, the lowest way possible. A TRUE friend would never try to hurt you. A true friend, has nothing but love in their heart for you, not hatred.  A "best friend" is what i had(past tense) considered her. Best Friend, is someone who will have your back no matter if you're right or wrong, but that person will also put u in your place when you step out of line, ride or die person, a person you will do anything for and the same goes for them, someone you can absolutly trust with your life and your heart and your secrets. TRUST, thats a strong word. After my bestfriend of 6 years betrayed me, and showed me that i couldnt trust her..it shows me that i need to think twice about the people i surround myself with. Why would i want someone negative in my life, someone who wants to bring me down? I know its hard to let go of the people we love the most, but sometimes its completely nessecary. Sometimes, its whats best. My point is, take a moment, and really think hard about the people you call "friends". Are they really your friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment